Manager of Warehouse
As a Warehouse Manager at Tribeca Cabinetry, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations and leading a team of warehouse supervisors and associates. Your role will involve developing and implementing strategic plans to optimize efficiency, productivity, and accuracy within the warehouse. You will be responsible for inventory management, order fulfillment, shipping and receiving, and ensuring compliance with safety and quality standards. Additionally, you will collaborate with other departments to support overall operational goals and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to optimize warehouse operations, including inventory management, order fulfillment, and shipping/receiving processes.
- Lead and manage a team of warehouse supervisors and associates, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
- Establish and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and efficiency in warehouse operations.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes to enhance productivity and accuracy.
- Oversee inventory management, including monitoring stock levels, conducting regular audits, and implementing effective control measures to minimize discrepancies and loss.
- Collaborate with procurement and production departments to ensure proper inventory levels and timely fulfillment of orders.
- Manage shipping and receiving processes, ensuring accurate documentation, timely shipments, and efficient coordination with logistics partners.
- Implement and enforce safety regulations and best practices to maintain a safe working environment for all warehouse personnel.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the warehouse team.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide coaching and mentoring, and identify training needs for warehouse personnel.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements and automation initiatives.
- Stay updated on industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to warehouse management.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or a related field; relevant certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience in warehouse management or a similar leadership role within a warehouse environment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team.
- In-depth knowledge of warehouse operations, inventory management, and logistics processes.
- Proficiency in using warehouse management systems (WMS) and other relevant software applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify areas for improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and the ability to ensure compliance and promote a culture of safety.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy in inventory management and documentation.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends