Assembly Warehouse Associate
The Assembly Warehouse Specialist at Tribeca Cabinetry plays a vital role in the efficient operation of the company’s assembly warehouse. This position requires strong attention to detail, manual dexterity, and the ability to follow instructions accurately. The specialist will be responsible for assembling cabinets and other furniture items, ensuring they meet the company’s quality standards. They will also conduct inspections, make necessary adjustments or repairs, and maintain accurate records of the assembly process. Additionally, the specialist will assist with inventory management, maintaining a clean and safe workspace, collaborating with team members, and actively seeking opportunities for improvement. The Assembly Warehouse Specialist will contribute to the overall success of Tribeca Cabinetry by delivering high-quality products and contributing to a smooth workflow.
- Perform assembly tasks with precision and accuracy.
- Conduct quality control inspections and make necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Manage inventory stock and assist with inventory counts and audits.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Collaborate with team members and communicate effectively.
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation and records.
- Perform routine maintenance on assembly tools and equipment.
- Continuously learn and seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
Requirements and skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous experience in assembly or warehouse operations preferred.
- Physical stamina for lifting heavy objects and performing manual tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy.
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools, and assembly machinery.
- Time management skills to meet production targets and deadlines.
- Effective communication and ability to follow instructions.
- Knowledge of quality control standards and inspection procedures.
- Familiarity with inventory management and record-keeping.
- Understanding of workplace safety protocols and practices.
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot assembly issues.
- Adaptability to changing assembly techniques and product specifications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends